Inside Elon Musk's Time Management: Prioritizing Engineering and Design for SpaceX and Tesla

Play video
This article is a summary of a YouTube video "How Elon Musk Spends His Time" by Y Combinator
TLDR Elon Musk devotes 80% of his time to engineering and design for SpaceX and Tesla, and the remaining 20% to OpenAI.

Key insights

  • ⏰
    Elon Musk spends 80% of his time on engineering and design for SpaceX and Tesla, contrary to popular belief that he spends a lot of time on media or business-related activities.

Timestamped Summary

Play video
This article is a summary of a YouTube video "How Elon Musk Spends His Time" by Y Combinator
Report the article Report the article
Thanks for feedback Thank you for the feedback

We’ve got the additional info