How can entrepreneurship be a way to generate money?
Entrepreneurship can be a way to generate money depending on how it is used.
What are the best predictors of success in different types of jobs?
Conscientiousness is the best predictor for success in restocking jobs, while IQ and conscientiousness are the best predictors of success in simple jobs. IQ and openness are the best predictors of success in entrepreneurial jobs.
What is the tension between entrepreneurial and managerial types?
Entrepreneurial types tend to be liberal and creative, while managerial and administrative types tend to be conservative, creating a tension between pursuing existing ideas and scanning for new ones.
How can entrepreneurs avoid losing the soul of their company?
Entrepreneurs should be aware of their own tendencies and hire accordingly to avoid losing the soul of the company.
What is the importance of pricing and marketing a product?
Creating a great product is only 5% of the process; the other 95% is knowing how to price and market it.