Upload videos on multiple platforms with popular sounds, schedule on TikTok and YouTube, add music to Facebook ads without affecting revenue, and share music on social media to increase earnings.
- Upload your video to multiple platforms and use popular trending sounds on YouTube to increase views.
- To upload a video on TikTok, search for a sound, adjust the volume, title it with a catchy phrase, and make it public or schedule it for later.
- To schedule a video on YouTube, choose a date and time, hit upload, and it will automatically go live on the selected date and time, taking less than 10 minutes per video, and for Facebook reels, simply select the video and upload it.
- Adding audio to Facebook ads with popular songs from different artists will not affect your ad revenue, unlike with YouTube where it is possible, as Facebook does not pay a lot of people when using different artists' songs.
- To share music on social media platforms, simply choose a title, make it public, and share it on all platforms to increase earnings.