Use Facebook pixel, influencer marketing, customer profiles, text interviews, and industry advice to boost branding, conversion, and hiring for young companies.
- Using Facebook pixel, influencer marketing, customer profiles, text interviews, and industry advice can help young companies with branding, conversion, and hiring.
- Next Thing Tools is a YC company that created a website with curated email templates for various purposes.
- Engaging with your community on sites like Hacker News and Product Hunt, as well as publishing books, can be effective for building influencer status and acquiring early adopting users.
- Wait to pitch to press until there's a call to action for your intended audience, and prepare a checklist of things to pitch objectively when the time comes.
- Don't hire PR firms until you have more funding and inbound, as building relationships with reporters yourself will provide the most interesting stories.
- Don't outsource pitching to press in the early stages of your company, build relationships and DIY your own PR by spending at least 30 minutes per week on recommended prep work.