💻: UX review of marketplace website suggests optimizing core business, avoiding loaded words, being responsive, and creating separate sign-up pages for professionals and organizations.
- The speaker conducted a UX review of a typical marketplace website and identified common mistakes, suggesting a focus on optimizing the core business aspect.
- Avoid using loaded words when describing your company as they can be interpreted in many different ways.
- The speaker suggests that companies should avoid using the label "beta" as an excuse for potential issues and instead focus on constantly improving and addressing any problems that arise.
- Be responsive and fix things quickly to manage expectations and don't be afraid of having too much demand, but make sure your call-to-action is clear.
- Create a website optimized for signing up professionals and organizations separately to effectively target the main audience and increase revenue.
- The website's call to actions are difficult to find and the directory interface is not user-friendly.